Become a member!
AFA members form the vanguard in the effort to raise the public profile of Washington's aerospace industry, secure sound public policy to support the industry and form a more cohesive aerospace community in which members support each other.
Benefits of membership include:
- Input into AFA priorities in the public policy arena.
- Satisfaction that you are improving the future prospects for your business, as well as the industry in general.
- Frequent updates on communications activities and public policy progress, including what new legislation and regulations mean for your business.
- Information on how to take advantage of new business opportunities opened up through AFA efforts.
- Opportunities to participate in special events, similar to the January 23rd AFA breakfast with elected officials and industry leaders.
- Opportunities to network with other members for mutually beneficial business purposes.
- Opportunities to educate the public through participation in speakers bureaus and other events.
- Sponsorship opportunities that promote recognition of your business in the aerospace community (for example, your logo on the Web site and other materials).